Hours: 3:30pm – 11:30pm M-F
Primary Job Description:
*Opportunity to grind, process, package, label, and palletize various meat products.
- Much of the work is fast-paced. Attention to detail and good sanitation practices are a must! Benefits (medical, dental, IRA, supplemental) available after 90 days.
*Driven, dedicated, honest and loyal
*Must possess good motor skills
*Must have a good attitude towards continuous improvements of food safety systems
- detail oriented
- able to work both independently and as a team
- able to use hands and arms constantly
- able to listen to and follow directions
- able to lift at least 60 lbs. up to 100 lbs.
- aware of working condition changes (wet floor, etc.)
- familiar with general food safety practices, including GMPs, HACCP and SQF system
*Starts at $12, with opportunity to increase quickly as tasks are learned. General range is $12.50 to $15.45.
- Standing 7+ hours per day in 40 degree temp.
- Lifting up to 60 pounds